Has Anyone been able to ssh into Cygwin?

John J. Boyer director at chpi.org
Tue Sep 27 14:40:42 UTC 2005

Hello,

I'm trying to access my Windows machine by ssh-ing into Cygwin. It has
/usr/sbin/sshd.exe , but typing that at the command prompt gives the
message "no such file or directory." I copied the files in the /etc/shh
directory from another Redhat installation. Cygwin doesn't have them.
I'm using an assistant, so maybe she is typing something wrong. Anyway,
has anyone gotten this to work.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. boyer; Executive Director, Chief Software Developer
Computers to Help People, Inc.