Fedora 5 with BRLTTY (again)

Robin Williams robster3 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 10 13:42:09 UTC 2006

Hi,
Yes I have installed and am running Fedora 5 with BRLTTY. However I'm a
complete beginner with Linux so you're probably best off not asking me
anything about it. I did instal from scratch, ie I didn't upgrade.
Robin Williams
Mobile:
07883 017 949
MSN:
robster3 at hotmail.com
E-mail:
robster3 at hotmail.com
Puzzle:
How I want a drink, alcoholic of course, after the heavy lectures involving
quantum mechanics.