braille font

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Sun Aug 20 12:13:22 UTC 2006

coscell at mail.batol.net, le Sun 20 Aug 2006 10:13:14 +0800, a écrit :
> No, reports UTF-8. I mean the braille display is full of ???.

Ok.  So there's progress: you now have an utf-8 environment.  Even if
you get only "???" on your braille display, could you try loading the
font, run setbrlkeys, press pause, use asdfjkl; for entering braille
patterns, and ask a sighted user to check that they properly appear.

That said, I can't reproduce your "all ???" bug. Could you add

-X debugacm=yes,debugsfm=yes,debugctt=yes

to the brltty command line and send us the log output? (with the font
loaded of course)

Samuel