problem, gnopernicus does not talk every time gnome starts.

Thane Andersen tcideas at xmission.com
Mon Aug 28 21:46:51 UTC 2006

I found a Sarge installation CD that is speakup enabled with a 2.6 kernel at
the following url:
http://people.debian.org/~shane/netinst-speakup/

I have been trying to set up debian with software TTS and am not quite there
yet, but I do have the speakup kernel installed and I don't there there are
any errors - yet.

You might try again and have better luck.

Thane