problem, gnopernicus does not talk every time gnome starts.

Brent Harding bharding at doorpi.net
Tue Aug 29 04:22:41 UTC 2006

Oh, I just got whatever one from fl.linux-speakup.org. I got it sort of
going, just had to uninstall stuff that they said that one might hose the
system if things were uninstalled. I think the errors centered around
e2fsprogs needing to be replaced before I could install other packages, and
in order to do that, the Kernel, Modutils, and a whole lot of other stuff
had to temporarily go. Why can't I seem to get Pine and stuff like that. I
think I probably need to add more sites to the apt sources list besides the
mirror I chose. Maybe I'll have to reinstall with this disk instead as what
I have is Sarge Unstable.