Recording Streaming Audio?

Brent Harding bharding at doorpi.net
Mon Feb 13 15:33:10 UTC 2006

I had a shell account around with a fair amount of space once, and I put
this in a cron script using a symbolic link for wget named acb or acbradio,
so at the right time, I could say "killall acbradio." My problem was that
using it on Interactive, I'd get 2 hours of backup loop week after week
after week. Maybe in their infancy, if you joined the stream and a backup
stream came in, it wouldn't go away when the broadcaster started unless you
refreshed the client. They could be using winamp magic in that thing too to
make that happen that wget just won't deal with.