Wireless connection on a linux server

T. Joseph CARTER knghtbrd at bluecherry.net
Tue Jan 24 03:05:14 UTC 2006

I believe your card may require setting up ndis-wrappers.  I do not know
how to do this, but google suggests this link may be a beginning:

  http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?p=141432

Having a clue how to do it isn't as important sometimes as knowing what to
ask google.  *grin*

--
"We are what we repeatedly do.  Excellence, therefore, is not an act,
but a habit."