How does this synthesizer sound?

David Poehlman david.poehlman at handsontechnologeyes.com
Thu Jul 6 15:22:16 UTC 2006

sorry, I see it now.

On Jul 6, 2006, at 11:14 AM, Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote:

Hello!
I'm sitting here, thinking of buying a dectalk usb from gwmicro to
use with windows, my linux box, and my ms-dos machine.

However, I want to know how does it sound before I buy it, so that it
doesn't sound like dectalk runtime for linux, because I think it
sounds awful in comparition with the dectalk  access 32.

So if any of you have a such synthesizer, could you tell me how it
sounds, or even better put together a short demonstration, and e-mail
it to me?
Blinux-list mailing list
Blinux-list at redhat.com