Anyone care to test drive an alpha reader for OpenDocument?

marbux marbux at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 00:35:13 UTC 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Carrera <daniel.carrera at zmsl.com>
Date: Jul 22, 2006 12:07 PM
Subject: [odf-discuss] Accessible OpenDocument reader
To: ODF Discuss <odf-discuss at opendocumentfellowship.org>

Hi all,

Based on my chat today with Henrik (Ubuntu Accessibility) I've just
written a simple text-only (ie. fully accessible) ODF reader for Linux:

http://opendocumentfellowship.org/node/152

I'll show this to the Ubuntu a11y guys now. I think they'll be
interested.

Cheers,
Daniel.
--
http://opendocumentfellowship.org
  "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the