Linux Screen Reader 0.1.0

Brent Harding bharding at doorpi.net
Fri Mar 24 22:27:38 UTC 2006

I wonder if this is better than gnopernicus? I also wonder if I can use any
better sounding speech besides Festival which I don't particularly care for?
I have CD's around here somewhere of speakup Fedora core 3 or 4, forget
which now as I almost must use software speech some how unless I can buy an
ISA to PCI adapter card somewhere.