What version of Orca and how to set it up!

Lists lists at paultraynor.com
Sat May 20 10:51:51 UTC 2006

Hi All,

I am pretty new to linux and am most interested in using its graphical
screens. I am currently using gnopernicus but would like to set up orca and
use it. Please could someone here on the list tell me what version of orca
do I need to get and  as I am not such an expert yet at all this, please can
you tell me how to get it setup on my computer. I am using fedora core 5
with all the latest updates already installed.

Many thanks for any help.

Paul.