speaking lynix install?

Brent Harding bharding at doorpi.net
Thu Sep 7 13:37:36 UTC 2006

Hmmmm, it doesn't seem to do much of anything for me. I get the sound at a
low volume (wish I could turn it up) but control-alt-f1 and typing in orca
and hitting enter does nothing. The system I use linux on has an SBLive
value sound card in it. I always knew that card was a linux nightmare in the
high school days 5-6 years ago, but surely thought support got better.