how good is lynx for internet surffing?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu Sep 28 18:25:28 UTC 2006

I understand.
Lynx should suit you nicely, especially since if properly set up you can
save  sites as documents etc.
As for reading your e-mails may I suggest:
www.mail2web.com

Granted I have neither a yahoo nor a gmail account.  I do know that you
can in theory use Lynx or links to read in general over there.
the site above however works very well with pop 3 addresses, and while I
think Yahoo is no longer, gmail should be?
Others will correct me if I am mistaken.
Happy surfing!
Karen