[Fwd: Ubuntu-accessibility Digest, Vol 21, Issue 18]

Herzog herzog at frontiernet.net
Mon Aug 27 19:55:56 UTC 2007

Herzog eats crow tonight.  I found that this time I turned on Ubuntu, a
speaker symbol lappeared in the right upper ckorner, just before the
time-date.
Clicking on it showed that it had somehow gotten turned down to zero.
sliding it up restored orca, and CD sound.
I may be sighted, but just don't see!