setting speakup to certain settings

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sat Dec 1 20:38:51 UTC 2007

Your script is probably correct, but please remember you don't yet have a
script just a text file.  Now if you make that text file executable, then
it becomes a script.  So, chmod 755 script.sh as root then try running it
again.  Also putting such scripts into /usr/local/bin can make them
accessible to everyone on the system and protect them from yum upgrade
actions which might erase the scripts.