alpine

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Mon Dec 10 07:17:23 UTC 2007

OK Daniel, I cannot help with your date issue, but in suppressing quoting, I
was wishing I could do the same in trn, a threaded news-reader.  Now, to fix
your quoting, just go in pine, m for main menu, s for setup  and c for config.
Either look for the 3rd instance of quote  or just arrow down til you find an
item which looks similar to what I sent.  You will press enter--and change the
numeric value to minus 10 if you don't want any quoting.  Once you are happy
with any-and-all your changes, hit e--and it will prompt  with "committ
changes, y n?"
You see, as I have quoting disabled, I guess you may have quoted some or all of
my comments?  All I saw were the date refferences
Good luck
Hart