orca

Andor Demarteau andor at nl.linux.org
Fri Dec 14 23:24:23 UTC 2007

well not really, I installed the gnome meta-package on debian includign
all the X stuff.
the debconf config stuff correctly found my hardware and resolution sutff.
I ahd it up and runnign within 5 minutes.

Andor Demarteau                 E-mail: andor at nl.linux.org
student computer science        www: http://www.nl.linux.org/~andor
UU based & VU guest-student     jabber,icq,msn,voip: do ask ;)