[OT]: there are problems with the CBLX and BLXF lists

Aldo info at brlspeak.net
Thu Feb 15 08:47:33 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Please appology, this is an *urgent emergency OT message* addressed to
all French and Dutch members of the Carrefour Blinux and Blinux Forum
+ Oralux list members, all hosted at lists.freearchive.org:

there are currently severe problems with these mailinglists due to a
"disk full"-problem.

If you read this, please consider having a little patience, I have asked
to the AEL.be President (who's our sponsor) to help resolving the
problem asap, or to migrate all the lists I administrate yet to another
server. I don't know what Gilles Casse from the Oralux list is going to
do, but be sure we're doing our best and work on a solution.

Of course we will keep you informed as soon as we have again access to
the members' address database, maybe without having to post something
here.

Thanks very much for your patience.
Thanks to all other list mods/admins.

Osvaldo La Rosa - co-admin CBLX (FR) and BLXF (NL)