NetGear WG614 & text-mode browsers

C.M. Brannon cmbrannon at cox.net
Sat Feb 24 17:36:30 UTC 2007

Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis <bhawkeslewis at googlemail.com> writes:

> C.M. Brannon wrote:
>> I can't seem to be able to add firewall rules and
>> such, because of the heavy use of Javascript.
>
> Well, you could try compiling ELinks with Spidermonkey-based Javascript
> support, and see if the interface is usable then.
I use edbrowse, which uses the Spidermonkey libraries as well.
No luck there.
Just for grins, I tried elinks as well, with the same result.

What I'd like to find is some extensive documentation of the internals of
the WG614.  Then, I could write some scripts which would let me configure
it from the command-line.  But I doubt I'll find that sort of documentation.

-- Chris