tarball needed, or very much help

Hello!

I need one of two things. 1. help with what I'm doing wrong or 2 a tarball.

I'm trying to patch speakup with the 2.6.18 kernel in my fedora core 6 box, but it just hunks everything, and I'm getting reject files.
I can't compile the kernelthen either it just hangs up where the hunk was on keyboard.c, keyboard.o and some header files.

So could somebody on this list
1. tell me what I'm doing wrong
or 2.
Send me a modified tarball with kernel sourcecode
I don't want to download the hole speakup modified fedora image.

/Kristoffer