Web page creation and publishing with speech

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Jul 26 18:25:54 UTC 2007

The quickest way to learn html, imho, is to find a page you like and
shamelessly copy it. Look at its source and put your own content in. For
instance, you might look at the SpeakupModified.Org home page to see how
the mailto is used.

You should also bookmark:

http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/cover.html#toc