Brltty and Handy tech braille star

Yasemin Acur yasemin.acur at hpc.at
Thu Jul 26 07:55:34 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Grml 1.0 is installed on the hard disk. I set the braille display to ht.
Brltty recognizes the braille display (it's a Handy Tech Braille Star 40, Ver. f4.06), but there are some problems:

1. I don't have the cursor on the display, but I can read, when I write.
2. the display buttons for go-up and down just go through the history on the shell. I'd like to change that.

I'm sure it's just to set the correct parameters in the config files of brltty. The question is, which files?

Thanks in advance for help,

best regards,

Yasemin