BRLTTY-3.8 has been released.

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Tue Jun 5 17:43:28 UTC 2007

Talksina, le Tue 05 Jun 2007 16:51:55 +0200, a écrit :
> At 16.38 05/06/2007, you wrote:
> >Dave Mielke, le Mon 04 Jun 2007 22:44:20 -0400, a écrit :
> >> Release 3.8 of BRLTTY has finally been released.
> >
> >A mingw-compiled windows binary .zip file will probably be shipped
> >shortly so you NVDA people can easily try it out.
>
> you mean that I can test if it works with my
> model too, using NVDA, then give you feedbacks,
> avoiding for now extra-installations?

Just to make it clear: NVDA doesn't have its own braille support.  Its
developers are considering to use brltty as backend for this, but
this is not done yet.  What I said in my mail was intended to those
developers, to let them know that 3.8 is out and that they should soon
have a package to easily install.

Samuel