Processing Large Binary News Groups?

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Fri Mar 2 18:59:20 UTC 2007

Hi,

There is a Debian package called Brag which might work but I think it
decodes everything as opposed to letting you pick and choose.  You
could try setting up your own local dummy news server and pulling in
articles that way but again you wouldn't get a choice.  What about
tin over nntp?  I know tin(1) and rtin(1) can handle remote servers
and might work.