lynx

Henry Yen blinux-mail at AegisInfoSys.com
Mon Nov 19 11:57:38 UTC 2007

On Mon, Nov 19, 2007 at 08:36:01AM +1100, Daniel Dalton wrote:
> Well I need to read all the lines on the page?
> So how do I do that? Otherwise I will miss stuff.

I don't know that answer, although I'd very much like to find out.

> > lynx also has a "blynx" guide for blind-lynx users.  see the
> > lynx help.
>
> Got an url? Where is "lynx help"?

Just invoke lynx without arguments.  Either the help screen comes
right up, or an intro screen comes up that will get to the help
screen when yu type a question mark.  The help screen has a
link (possibly hopelessly outdated?) pointing to "blynx" information.

--
Henry Yen                                       Aegis Information Systems, Inc.
Senior Systems Programmer                       Hicksville, New York