fetchmail

Willem van der Walt wvdwalt at csir.co.za
Tue Nov 27 08:19:46 UTC 2007

Yes, you should use the default of the alpine configuration and then just
send out mail.
You would obvviusly need to set up exim to use your ssl stuff for sending.
The way it works is that alpine talks to exim who then talks to your isp's
mail server.
Leave the smtp server setting blank and then alpine will use sendmail.
Although you have exim, the sendmail setting will work.