accessible ubuntu installer

Matthys Terblanche matthys at absamail.co.za
Tue Nov 27 14:53:49 UTC 2007

Hi,
The install from the desktop is not accessible.  I assume it is because orca
should run as su, and you need to invoke the install from the command line
to get a text interface, or whatever the reason.
You need to run the gnome-terminal, change to sudo su, stop orca, restart it
so it runs as su, and start the install from the command line.  From there
it's fairly straight forward.

If you Google for accessible install ubuntu, you should find the page with
detailed information.
HTH
Matthys