Reinstalling Ubuntu.

Herzog herzog at frontiernet.net
Sat Oct 20 18:03:22 UTC 2007

I got horrible news for you.
Yesterday I read that stuff quits when you "upgrade" or change to Ubuntu
7.10
That is 7 th year, and 10 th month. It was on a Linux-desktop list.
The point was to await the fix, but not update.  Driver stuff might have
been involved, and internet was a part of it.
I may have the message, but that was what I remembered.
Driver stuff might have been involved, and internet was a part of it.
 Wil