Pine vs mutt

Willem van der Walt wvdwalt at csir.co.za
Tue Oct 30 07:47:10 UTC 2007

I do not know mut, but am using Pine for years.
The only problem that I have with pine, is that the attachment viewer
setup seem to have a bug.
If I for example have an audio attachment, I can listen to it by viewing
the attachment in pine, but if it is a .doc or .odf or .pdf document, it
just says "viewer command launched" but does not work although the viewers
all work fine from the bash prompt.  The frustrating part is that I had it
working fine a few years ago.
I have not found any limitation in pine which made me want to switch.
My two cents.