[BRLTTY] ubuntu livecd

Sébastien Hinderer Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Mon Oct 29 09:16:42 UTC 2007

Hi,

> 1. How do I get BRLTTY to work with the braille note 32?

See the README file in the BrailleDrivers/BrailleNote/ directory of
brltty's sources. There are also too help files in this directory.

> 2. If I don't have a serial port what connection should I use?

You can use a USB to serial adapter. These can be found almost anywhere
and Linuxx supports a lot of them.

> 3. Is the ubuntu installer accessible? Will I need sighted help?

The Debian installer is, but I don't know about the Ubuntu one.

> 4. Is it possible to test brltty on the livecd?

It certainly is, but I don't know how, sorry.