MySQL Curses interface

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Tue Apr 8 16:46:26 UTC 2008

Actually, that wouldn't work unless I install another copy of Apache.
It's a business server with active sites.  If Apache only listens on
localhost, those sites go down.  If I can set phpmyadmin to only respond
to connections from localhost, that would help.  I definitely don't want
it available to the outside world because I've seen too many security
advisories for both MySQL and phpmyadmin to take a chance.