VM?

Terry Klarich terry at klarich.net
Thu Dec 25 05:27:41 UTC 2008

Does anyone know if it is possible to run a guest OS from it's own partition?  I would like the best of both worlds.  It would be
nice to bring up windows with out rebooting.  Othere times, it would be nice to devote the entire machine to windows such as when I
am converting aa files to mp3's.

Terry
On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 14:23:15 -0800you write: