Blogging software

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sun Feb 3 09:02:48 UTC 2008

Hi, am I asking for too much?  Your reply indicates that I am.  I'm new
to creating a blog although I've been reading feeds since 2004-ish.
I've looked at many CMSs before and I don't think that's what I want.
I'm looking for something designed for blogging.  I'll still look at the
CMS package you suggest though.  I'm also looking for an accessible CMS,
but not for a blog.  The CMS would be a separate site.  If it has a good
blog module that does mostly what I'm looking for and supports multiple
sites, that would certainly be a good option.  Sorry if I'm asking for
too much, like I said, I'm new to blog creation.  I never had an
interest until now and I want something that requires no fuss to set up
and use.  I don't really need advanced features, that would be a bonus.
Podcast support would be nice but not necessary for now.