CMSMS

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sun Feb 3 09:14:52 UTC 2008

Hi,

Thank you very much!  As I said, I'm looking for something designed for
blogging but I've been looking for a separate CMS for years.  I'll go
check this out and report back on accessibility.  Many CMSs look great
until they're installed and you find that a mouse is required or they
don't play nicely with Firefox and a screen reader.  I'm greatful for
your time spent looking into this!