blogging software

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sun Feb 3 14:25:22 UTC 2008

This is a very simple package.  No plugins no themes, and it was built
using bash scripting.  If you don't like to work with the command line,
avoid this package at all costs. I haven't used it yet, but probably will
a little later this week.  Have things to do around the house and have to
get food today.  I did an apt-cache search database | less on the debian
box and stumbled onto this package.  I think this package very likely will
do what you want.