Ttsynth on Debian

Christian christian08 at runbox.com
Tue Feb 19 17:41:48 UTC 2008

Hi Geoff,
I installed Ttsynth successfully now. However, i was not able to select it from the orcas preferences. I dont know if it was that i just restarted the whole system but i downloaded the gnome-speech ibm rpm from ttsynth.com and then i was able to select ttsynth from Orca. Is this correct?
Also, i am not able to play other sounds while I am using Ttsynth. I can play other sounds when using Espeak.
All the best and thanks,
Christian