Configuration files

Lee Maschmeyer lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu
Wed Feb 20 16:12:00 UTC 2008

Also, if you move things around the man pages won't be right.

The old brltty used to live in /sbin but the new one lives in /bin. If
brltty is currently working, then fine; otherwise what I've done is install
the tarball and deleted the /sbin version. Putting it in sbin does not mean
that it'll start automatically; this is handled by the init scripts. I don't
know where they are on Debian or what to change.

I tae the same approach as Geoff and use either the `locate' command or man
pages to see where things are.

--
Lee Maschmeyer
<lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu>