Configuration files

Christian christian08 at runbox.com
Wed Feb 20 17:05:50 UTC 2008

Hi Geoff and all,
many thanks for your reply.
Yes, I have also been a little lazy in dealing with the different configure options and I have usually just run ./configure and I've been fine. I have seen examples with a lot more parameters.
One thing that I did was to edit /etc/apt/list.sources and added the stable version to Debian as well to obtain the glibstdc++2.10 package to run Ttsynth. I used apt-cache to search for the package.
If I do not find a dependency I usually use Google. Any other tip?
All the best and thanks,
Christian