U Bantu Software Synthesizer

Martin McCormick martin at dc.cis.okstate.edu
Thu Jun 12 14:01:49 UTC 2008

	Thank you  for the information both about the correct
spelling of ubuntu and for getting me straighter on the speech
issues. Is there software speech that installs from the live CD
so that one ends up with speech on the console?

	This laptop only has one PCMCIA slot available which I
will probably wan to use for a RS-232 port so software speech is
highly desired.

I will continue on a different message with the rest of my
questions. Many thanks.