msn on linux

Daniel Dalton d.dalton at iinet.net.au
Tue Mar 11 09:52:48 UTC 2008

Hi Geoff,

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008, Geoff Shang wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When you first run Pebrot it makes a .pebrot directory with a file called
> pebrotrc.  This has quite a few options and is well commented.

It is. I saw that in the readme, and I had a look at the file when I was
setting up my log in.
I also changed a few settings there.
So it is pretty good.

> As for using the program, when you're in pebrot you can type
>
> /?
>
> and it will list commands.  However, and it took ages for me to discover
> this, a lot of it scrolls off the screen and it isn't spoken, so there are a
> lot more commands than you think there are.  so you have to press page-up a
> few times to see the whole list, and then you have to page back down again to
> see new events etc.

Ok. Thanks. I saw that.

So if 3 people message me I can press tab to tab between the messages?
And finally how do I except a users address when they add me?
I know how to add them, but not sure what to do when they add me to say
yes I am happy to have you on my list.

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/
d.dalton at iinet.net.au