Lynx and amazon.com...was lynx and cookies.

Tom Masterson kd7cyu at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 14:06:07 UTC 2008

I see the cookie errors on many pages.  Those don't particularily bother
me as all you need to do is press y and continue.  Somewhat annoying but
less so than taking the time to get firefox 3 built and installed and/or
switching to windows to get something I can use.  Is there a good
accessible gui browser that works with most pages?

Tom