twinkle

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Mar 21 21:46:54 UTC 2008

OK, I'm sending my twinkle.sys and twinkle.cfg privately. You'll need to
edit these for your Asterisk. Suggest you need to setup an extension in
Asterisk's sip.conf for your twinkle and make it reachable at some kind
of address. For instance, you can twinkle me via pstn, or via sip to
janina at rednote.net. If you're not buying a pstn number from somewhere--I
suggest vitelity.net or connect.voicepulse.com--you'll be limited to sip
type syntax.

hth

Janina