Electronic Books about PHP and mysql

Rob Harris robh at apearl.net
Mon Oct 20 21:04:42 UTC 2008

PHP has their own site with their entire manual laid out on that;  so you
don't really need the proprietary books on it unless you insist.  They're
expensive and can be a heavy read.  The PHP site is quite accessible and you
can download the page set for local use if you like.

php.org?  I'll have to check that if you can't find it straight away.

RobH.