adriane knoppix and voxin

Hi,

Can voxin be installed onto adriane knoppix? also is adriane knoppix installable to a hard drive by blind person?

Josh

My email address is: jkenn337 gmail com . www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.