Cygwin question

Tom Masterson kd7cyu at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 20:37:30 UTC 2009

I doubt it.  You have to be using the 1.7 version which at least for me is
setup-1.7.exe.  Then if you do setup-1.7.exe -h it looks like nothing
happens but it does create the log files.  It is strange to say the least.
I won't be near that computer again till Monday but I can paste the
contents of the file into a message then.

Tom