VIBuntu

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Tue Jul 14 06:53:02 UTC 2009

The distribution had its name changed to vinux, and I downloaded it and
ran it successfully.  The thing with this distribution when using the CD
is you need to be patient.  It takes time but orca does come up and speak
without any need to mess around with booting sequences and all of the root
account issues with ubuntu where an orca user couldn't do anything in root
without several configuration changes have been eliminated.  So it's
useable as a user and as root with orca straight out of the box.