installing suse with brltty

Cody churst35 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 13 21:16:51 UTC 2009

I'd appreciate any new replies because I'm wondering the same thing. I will be installing suse enterprise linux server and read there is blinux support and am renting a an alva 544 serial display, but I haven't tested. I've inquired about this several times and have gotten 0 replies each time.

Thanks
Cody