Ubuntu installation.

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Fri Oct 23 05:33:27 UTC 2009

Good idea to spend some time reading up on and learning how to use
kickstart and ks.cfg because once understood well enough it's possible to
not only automate a linux installation but download additional packages
and install them as well as the installation finishes up.  The kickstart
is like unattended installation for windows with the advantage of not
needing to enter any registration key information.On Wed, 10 Dec 2008,