Any mailing list related to blind people and VOIP?

Rob Harris robh at apearl.net
Tue Apr 13 20:04:38 UTC 2010

Well,  I use this,  could say a bit about it, but wouldn't want to be on yet
another list to talk about it ad nausium.

Sipgate, a German provider is best for Brit users so far and the stand-alone
phones they offer do a good job without tying up the computer.   The only
downside is they're little good at working through automatic  menu systems
like most businesses have, though Skype was even worse at it.

Good and cheap on person.to.person calls, and that's about it.

that's about my penneth,  so wouldn't bother with a list after this point.

RobH.