what wouldbe the most blind friendly distribution of linux

Zdenek Vopat zdenekvopat at zdenek.vopat.name
Tue Aug 3 23:06:02 UTC 2010

Hello listers:
what would be the most blind friendly distribution of linux?
I am thinking of getting the the world of liinux and looking for  the most blind friendly distribution. I would probably use it with a netbook maybe with my asus eeepc1000, I also need the be able to convert my work to ms office and vice versa, maybe get into some other stuff as well. so what distribution aand software you would recommend. I would also use brltty 4.2 probably either with focus blue braille display or brailliant braille display and also which speech software you'd recommend?
Many thanks.
Zdenek